View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #83
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I think that if my comments ruffled your feathers then you are probably one of the extremists the post was intended for.

It would be futile to take on every person who is letting their emotions get the better of themselves. It is a landslide of emotional over reactions in here. I was addressing those posters, and if my post struck a nerve with you, then perhaps you should examine your life and stop questioning the possible mundane nature of mine. That is a silly Jr High veiled insult that has no place in this discussion. Just more irrational, emotional baggage because your feelings were hurt.

You are the one who is being extreme not me... and if anyone is acting like a 15 year old girl at her quinceanera, it is you and the sissies who are crying and calling for the heads of those they feel are responsible.

As far as debating with facts... I have tried that, and if there is one thing I have learned in life, it's that you cannot have a rational discussion with someone who is being emotional, and irrational.

In regards to the number of pro bowlers we have, or what our record is... Why do those things suddenly have anything to do with your expectations. Everyone openly admits that Pro Bowl selections are a popularity contest, not something you can hang your Super Bowl aspirations on. The expectations of this team from a certain portion of the Texans fan base are WAY too high IMHO.

As far as your bowel movements go, that just too much information dude and I would ask that you kindly keep that to yourself. Relating your football team to your bowel movements concerns me on a number of levels.
Go back & read your post that I quoted. You mention fans passion and raising of their kids. You truly don't think emotions are part of being a sports fan? man, read your own words. My feelings are not hurt when someone makes silly statements about other people's opinions in a generalized way. Pick out folks and be specific and I am willing to be the example if you choose. Take any of my posts, I have a few thousand and debate me. I think I can hang with you for a while at least.

You just come in and start spouting off YOUR OPINIONS. Well that is cool but allow others to express theirs. Yes there always some over and under reactions but state why you think so. You say you have tried debating with facts but I doubt that due to your post counts. I am not want to rag on new folks and have defended them and encouraged them on other threads.

It is too funny that you question others lives then tell me not to question yours.