View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #96
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Well, all I know is I'm gonna have a cryin good time!! Last tailgate of the year, gonna miss my BC family, Earls gonna be at the game (I ALWAYS get emotional when I see him,) win or lose I'm gonna shed some tears!! NOT ready for this year to be over, but, getting prepared emotionally.

I vowed not to predict anymore scores after my major f-up with NE, so I'm just gonna sit back and keep on believin!! I would be extra miserable if I didn't!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote