View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>
You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote