View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Kubiak Conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I know he won't go anywhere, and with 2 straight postseason's and a 12-4 record I don't know if he should. This wasn't meant to be a fire Kubiak thing, just trying to funnel the Kubiak hate. Those that want Kubiak gone, who would you hire? Saban is the only coach I could think of that could do better.
You make a good point. Kubiak is most certainly not the worst head coach in the league, we could do worse. Much worse. That doesn't keep me from disliking Kubiac though.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote