View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #148
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Great stats, but if you watched the game would you say Schaub looked Good/bad/terrible overall. Those stats lie.
That's what I'm saying. He looked as good as he ever has. They're not lying here.

I started another thread here titled, "They don't know" the gist was that the Texans look like they are getting frustrated because they don't know what's wrong, otherwise they would have fixed it.

I've watched this game three times now & If I were the Texans, I would have thought everything was going our way. Sure we got down early. But we fought our way back into it & we took the lead playing Gary-ball.

They were probably feeling pretty good, that things were going the way they planned.

Then they lost the game.

I think things are trending up. We'll probably blow the Bengals out & most people will think it came out of nowhere. That the Texans flipped a switch. But it started in this game.