View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Playing clean.

That's a good alternative way of saying "if we function smoothly and the other team doesn't."

This team can't play clean if they get their face smashed in from the opening whistle. I've seen it, we've all seen it. If a team stands up for itself, and if that other team puts up resistance to us...we struggle EVERYWHERE.
In this case, I think playing clean means without the penalties.

Quote:

I watch a ton of MMA events.
In the words of one of my favorite posters
Quote:
And while we're at it, let's get to the bottom of another curious failure: Chocolate whipped cream-in-a-spray-can. I used to be able to buy it anywhere, then one day it's gone. From EVERY store. Nowhere to be seen, anywhere. Why? That's some bullcrap is what that is. Nothing better than chocolate flavored whipped cream in a spray can. And it's gone. Forever. Help, please!
& something about tea in China