View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #143
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
What I'm saying is that he's never been particularly accurate on his deep throws. I've been complaining about that well before his LisFranc.

Yes, people can point to a throw here or there to "demonstrate" his accuracy, & they are there, I'm not saying they aren't. But they are far & between.

'cak found an article one time (or referenced a radio show) where Matt admits he underthrows on purpose.

Matt looks good to me (health wise). As good as he ever has.

Whatever issue he is having, I don't think it's physical.
Look at the types of plays Gary has been calling, then if you go back and look at the plays Gary called during the 2009 sason. I think you will see the difference. Schaubs injury has tied Garys hands this season. IMHO
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote