View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #141
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Not so fast. Anyone who has ever played or coached QBs would tell you, not having a "healthy" back foot goes to overall ACCURACY...........BOTH as pertains to the tendency to underthrow AS WELL as to overthrow, due to the variability of the pressure/stress he is able or willing to apply to that back foot.
What I'm saying is that he's never been particularly accurate on his deep throws. I've been complaining about that well before his LisFranc.

Yes, people can point to a throw here or there to "demonstrate" his accuracy, & they are there, I'm not saying they aren't. But they are far & between.

'cak found an article one time (or referenced a radio show) where Matt admits he underthrows on purpose.

Matt looks good to me (health wise). As good as he ever has.

Whatever issue he is having, I don't think it's physical.