View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 288753 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
My unified theory of the 2012 Texans and the meaning of life

I explain everything. Focus on penalties, offensive scheme stuff, what is wrong, what is fixable, what is not, what may need to be bandaided, and how momentum is a crock and all sorts of philosophy stuff.

It is an odd blog post. I've been told that some folks prefer my stranger blog posts. Learned stuff when writing it, maybe you will too. Hope you like it.
Good read, except you completely glossed over the two INTs... That's also uncharacteristic of this team. Two in one game... The James Casey one, looked like Schaub hesitated. I know all we can do is speculate as to why that was intercepted. Schaub makes that exact throw a dozen times a year & it's never picked off like that.

Flirting with disaster... maybe, because it almost happened on a similar throw to Andre.

Whatever the "reason" may be, I think we see Matt trying to play "outside" himself. After that throw, he started overthrowing balls & our guys have no chance to get those. I'm warming up to the idea that underthrowing is the way to go.

I do agree with you, that the dumb mistakes are fixable. The penalties, the presnap penalties, & the boneheaded out of position give up a big play mistakes can be fixed. My question is why haven't they? These aren't new, Quentin Demps has been flat footed since New England.

But for some reason, I believe Matt is going to turn it around. He's going to lead us to the AFC Championship game & a lot of people around here are going to have to STFU.

& I'm not a Schaub fan.