View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover New Year Mock 3.0

Both Hopkins & Boyd are underclassman yet to declare for the draft. Reason I targeted both was chemistry they share on the field & Texans need to improve QB & WR positions. This would justify first two picks in 2013 draft. If I'm reading your astute comments correct, Texans would take Boyd with first pick, then trade up in second to add Hopkins? Cost could be Tate or combination of picks. I would prefer some consolidation of picks, not compensatory because those are already locked in, but Texans still have all of their own picks to use for trading up.

I'm not a Schaub hater. He is a credit to this franchise, city of Houston & exemplary human being, but maybe it is time to seriously consider taking that next step? WR help is needed as well, but besides pure talent, production & skill set, intangibles are so important, one being chemistry hence I could see your points that combing Hopkins with Boyd does increase his draft value.

Thanks for Feedback, you guys rock

BL

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote