View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 AFC Wild Card Preview - Texans vs Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Texans vs Bengals Video Preview

Good morning Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
I'm going to be looking for that "choice route" formation from the Bengals.

I don't know anything about the Bengals, but I'll say it sounds like you've done a little Texans' homework & your preview looks & sounds better.

However, you know in the ZBS, especially ours, Chris Meyers will not be blocking Atkins unless something went horribly wrong. He'll have to "contain him" in so much as he'll probably be the one who has to cross Geno's face & hold him so the secondary blocker can take over, but Chris Meyer's thing is getting out in space & pancaking unsuspecting LBs.

I also like your prediction, about our ability to run on the Bengals. I hope it works out that way.

Overall...... good job.