View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #90
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Go back and look at the numbers in the Colts game:

Statistically the Texans owned that game out gaining the Colts 352 to 265. The difference were the two big plays given up on special teams and the 3rd and 23. I know they are part of the game and you can't remove them, but if you do take them away, Schaub may not be forcing that second pick late, and I don't think the defense gives up on the last drive in which the Colts gained 63 yards. So up to that point the Texans moved the ball at will but bogged down in the redzone while out gaining the Colts 352 to 202. Defensively they actually held up pretty well with the exception of the long TD pass. The Colts 2nd TD came on a short field after Schaubs 1st horrible pick. Let's not forget the ridiculous "incomplete pass" ruled on Luck's fumble. They made the Colts punt 5 times, the Texans only punted twice. I chalk this game up to more of anamoly. Face it, the Colts were not losing that game on the strength of Chuckstrong.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote