View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #136
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Would it make you feel better if they had waited for two games, three games, or four games. It would have been the same anyway.
I originally thought all this Schaub bashing was knee-jerk. But it continues today. Schaub's been having an excellent year, throwing for 4000 yards even though we led in most of our games.

The guy's not perfect. He's got flaws & we've talked about these flaws before. Last year, at this time, we were wishing we had a healthy Matt Schaub.

I know the "popular" opinion is to say he's not the same after his injury, but I'm not seeing it. He's the same guy he's always been & who he's always been was a guy that could get us deep into the play-offs.

He's not underthrowing guys because of his foot. After he underthrew Casey, he overthrew everyone else, including Andre, in the same game.

Some people are panicking, because they lost faith. I get that. However, I've never been a "Schaub guy" so I can say with complete honesty. If you ever thought Matt Schaub could get us to the Super Bowl..... nothing should have changed.

He underthrew Casey... he usually doesn't hit guys in stride. Big Whup. He never has, yet he usually finds a way to get his team into the red zone & they usually walk away with a TD.

He's lost some of his mojo. I don't know why. But I think these high character guys they built this team around, these professionals will find a way to get it done.

We're not going to be one & done & an AFC Championship game is the low bar.