View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #135
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
And Kubiak was pretty damn pissed after that one. Face red and was most likely cussing up a storm. I can only imagine what he was saying. Schaub set his feet and launched that. With the way he threw it, I felt that we were about to get a big reception for a TD. Instead, it was an INT.
I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that. And he was like that during the Vikings game too. He ain't happy with what he's been getting out of Schaub.

We know that Kubiak won't throw his guys under the bus in public and in the press but you have to know the post-game review between he and Schaub was ..."testy".

A lot of you have said he and Schaub are "joined at the hip"; and that is definitely true. But I'm beginning to wonder if some sort of separation surgery is on the horizon. Not this year obviously, but I will be watching the draft and free agency with great interest to see who, if anyone, gets brought in to challenge Schaub for his job in 2014. If the S.S. Schaub is sinking - meaning he continues to slump in this upcoming playoff game - I'd bet good money that Kubiak won't go down with that ship in the coming seasons.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote