View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #78
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Hey bro that is not selfish, that is a perfectly reasonable wish, but expecting them to win the very next year after their first ever playoff appearance is expecting a bit too much. As I asked... Has ANY team every done that? I doubt it.

All you can do is expect them to get better every year until they have what it takes to accomplish that. And like it or not, even the BEST teams have some luck involved in making it to a SB, or winning it.
Oakland Raiders - 1st year
NY Jets - 1st year
Minnesota Vikings - 2nd year (9th season of play)

I stopped there.