View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #75
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Call me selfish, but I want my team to win a Super Bowl sometime in my lifetime.
Hey bro that is not selfish, that is a perfectly reasonable wish, but expecting them to win the very next year after their first ever playoff appearance is expecting a bit too much. As I asked... Has ANY team every done that? I doubt it.

All you can do is expect them to get better every year until they have what it takes to accomplish that. And like it or not, even the BEST teams have some luck involved in making it to a SB, or winning it.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote