View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #44
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I think when evaluating these young qbs, we must remember these are not finished products. What we should look for in these players are traits that can't be taught. Good coaching can make up for a lot of things,but the ball of clay that is the talent is natural. I can find flaws in all of these qbs,but I'm looking for the guy who can do some of the things that will have the entire playbook open in a couple of years. How many guys are big enough,mobile enough,and the arm talent and iq to do everything kubiak would like to do. I really feel from a physical standpoint, if kubes were coaching carr earlier in his career,he would've been a lot better even though I was never a david carr guy. How many guys fit the aaron rodgers profile as a qb? Not the aaron rodgers we see now,but the guy coming in who had a nfl with good mobility. In this microwave era, many want aaron rodger the mvp and best qb in the league,but in reality after his 2nd yr in the league,a lot of people thought he wasn't gonna be any good.is there a guy with his out of college skillset who will be availible for the texans?
His little brother is in this draft. Not quite the same prospect though.