View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #24
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

I'm a little partial to the Steel Curtain since, as a Cowboy fan, I had to watch them as a kid in the late 70s beat up my team. They were stacked. Heck, Doomsday was the same way, they just won't have the stats. I'm also a little partial because I think the talent pool back then was much better, especially in the playoffs when you had to play the best of the best. The last 2 decades have been watered down with the number of teams making it and the quality of players on offenses. The 85 Bears, when watching games, still impressed me more than the Ravens.

My Top 3 are Steelers and then Bears and 3rd is Ravens