View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #65
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 34626 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I don't hang my head ... I'm ****ing pissed!

That's what I want to see not only out of Schaub but out of Kubiak in reaction to Matt doing stupid crap .... get ****ing pissed and go out and fix it!
Do you take the same approach when your car breaks down? Out there hitting it with wrenches, yanking wires out, grumbling what a POS the car is?

Getting pissed is the last thing you want to do because it keeps you from thinking clearly. Being emotional which is what being pissed is, is not conducive for clear, rational thought.

I think some of you have watched too many movies like "Any Given Sunday" where the coach goes out and screams and hollers at his players and have somehow confused those movies with reality.

While those kind of things work well in a drama, they do not tend to work to well with grown men. Just ask the Ravens players.

"Keenum has an aura about him". -Andre Johnson
"She did a Mean Macarena to the Funky Cold Medina" -S. Hagar
Nitrofish is online now   Reply With Quote