View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I don't hang my head ... I'm ****ing pissed!

That's what I want to see not only out of Schaub but out of Kubiak in reaction to Matt doing stupid crap .... get ****ing pissed and go out and fix it!
Back when I used to get in fights all the time, my goal was always to get the other guy pissed. Pissed off people don't think straight & it's easier to whup their a$s.

It didn't always work that way, but it was a good theory. Actually, in my job today I notice I make more mistakes when I'm frustrated & pissed.