View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #128
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Kubiak is not the quickest to change and adapt. He does, though. I think we are looking at a painful lesson this year and a quick exit from the playoffs. I believe Kubiak will assess the season and realize he failed to adjust after the Cushing injury and redirect the offense to an aggressive and attacking offense that used the pass to set up the run (2008, 2009 and 2010).
I think we would like to pin Kubiak into a corner where being "aggressive" is the only answer. But I don't think he looks at it as being aggressive/conservative. He puts his best plays in the game & it's up to his players to execute.

You know that every play has multiple receivers, usually there's a deep, intermediate, short/checkdown. If Matt is going to his check down, or continually checking to a run play, we look at that & call it "conservative" & blame Kubiak. When it may be a Matt Schaub "confidence" issue.

Kubiak didn't call a 4 yard dump off to Andre on 3rd & a mile.

Even the third & long draws... Kubiak straight up said that one in particular a play was called to get Casey wide open, but Schaub didn't like what he saw & checked to a run. He said he tried to get that play in 3 times, we only saw it once. The other two times, Schaub checked out.