View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock with a QB to develop

I like Jordan and Long, tons of athletic potential but might take a year to polish up their game. I don't know anything about Dysert, haven't been researching QB's. I don't like McCullers, to tall for NT where getting low for leverage is key. Swearinger, should add some good depth/competition. I haven't researched RB's either so don't know anything about Barner either. I love the Adams pick but it might take some luck in the 5th. He's got a good skill set and speed to add some quality depth to the CB corp.. Not familiar with Foketi or Zudfeld but I like the positions chosen.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote