View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #20
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Stephanie, thank you for always providing the best explanation available for the Texans' offensive strategy. Most people don't even realize how the entire dynamic works, and it's important to know exactly how the system is being thrown off schedule. More importantly, content like this makes it easier for me to win bar debates about the Texans.

One thing that stood out to me in this post was that you passed on the opportunity to dig deeper into Schaub's December performance. My guess is that you are waiting for more evidence before drawing conclusions. For me, I have enough data to confidently armchair diagnose this one: Schaub may not be the only problem, but he is the problem that a playoff team can least afford.

As someone who has read most of your blog posts, I know that you are a big-picture, systemic analyzer. You look at what the system is trying to accomplish, and identify what actions need to be taken for it to execute. But if Schaub does not revert to September form by this Saturday, it will be impossible to attribute the loss to a systemic problem.

Last edited by Brisco_County; 01-03-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote