View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #19
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungo_Taco View Post
I feel ya, GP. It's just one thing after another with this team. "Gary Kubiak is an offensive genius".. Oh really, Is he? I have always disagreed with that statement. Good/Great offensive minds in the NFL are chameleons. Constantly changing things up, tearing up the play book every week. Gary's conservative nature is in his bones. The league is passing him by, and he continues to cling to this zone blocking schema that is not working (at least against teams worth a hoot). At the beginning of the season, we would be up 24+ points on a team, and give the ball to Foster for his 32nd carry of the game. Uh, talk about not looking ahead. We have a QB who cannot throw a receiver open. A QB who does not go through his progressions. A QB who cringes like he's being stabbed every time he gets sacked. A QB who cannot improvise. A QB that has SERIOUS problems in the redzone. Eeeeeesh! Not good!

The defense is just as guilty. Bradie James was lined up against TY Hilton on that 3rd & 23 TD. Absolutely unacceptable, why was he even on the freaking field? Connor Barwin, getting owned by Luck's hard count. Connor Barwin, generating zero pass rush all season long. Quin/Manning constantly caught out of position. The fact that Brandon Harris received ZERO PT until we had no other options is puzzling to say the least. We traded back into the 2nd round to draft the guy, and it takes massive injuries & 1.5 seasons to get into a game?

Special teams... hahaha, they've been so great.. I have no problems with the job they are doing.

Our schedule is brutal next year. I'll leave it at that.
Greaaaaaaaaaaat, more "schedule is brutal" talk. Y'all are going to do this AGAIN?