View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
I have not made a prediction for this game and probably won't b/c I just can't get all that excited for it. I can't say I'll really be affected either way..
No offense, but I find that very sad. This is why we follow this team. Sure, the Super Bowl is the ultimate goal, but it starts here. 10 years of wanting this team to get here & we're worried about getting over the hump.

I think last year was the first year in Atlanta Falcons history for back to back winning seasons. This is the first time in a long while since the Bengals have had back to back play-off appearances. Two years in a row the Cowboys lost a chance to be in the play-offs on the last day of the regular season. The Giants missed the play-offs 2 of the last three years.

Yeah, the Texans blew an excellent opportunity, but it ain't over yet.