View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013   #8
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>
what the ****... seriously man up and bring your ass to the game

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote