View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #82
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

I cannot subscribe to the theory that these guys have quit; subconsciously or otherwise.

If A.J. played his heart out when we went 2-14, it defies logic that he would purposefully drop a TD pass to spite Kubiak when he finally makes it to playoffland.

If anything, they're trying too hard not to screw up. That leads to thinking about not screwing up instead of just going out and flying around. If they have to think first instead of acting on instinct, that puts them a split sec behind the other guy. ...a half step away from where they need to be. They get caught looking instead of doing. And that will get them beat.

I see this in Schaub more than anyone else.

Damn if I know what the cure for it is.