View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #124
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So Payless got rejected by the Texans even though he offered himself for cheap.
He then sign with the Broncos for beaucoup money; then he goes on and spill it all to a Broncos beat writer. You know, the Texans could have me for less. I didn't entertain a single offer. I was saving my cherry just for them, but they sent Schaub to chase me away. Next thing I know I'm in Denver with a big check in my hand. You know I don't care for it; the Texans could have had me for less.

Yeah, that sounds about right!
I know I can trust that beat writer better than Bob Allen; I don't even need to know who he is, as long as he's not affiliated with anybody from the Houston media.

One of these days , you'll all know the absolute truth.

I need some absolute vodka in the mean time. Man I hate Vodka and Russians about as much as Reagan did.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote