View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #83
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Actually JJ Watt really came on late last year and heck, scored a friggin td in that game. I am really confused by the Bradie James comment.
He did play well but he still hadn't grown into the JJ we know now, it was the start of it.

I'm just saying we replaced James with Demeco.

Also a little other thing we have our starting QB this year! Even if Matt has been struggling it is unquestionably better than having a rookie 3rd stringer like we did last year

I do not think the Bengals have a better team by any means, I mean at the least we have beat 3 playoff teams and they have beat 1...not to mention our two more wins overall.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote