View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #23
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Well, like powda i have no horse in this race but what i'll say is that when people compare defenses, they always compare them to the 85 bears...64 sacks, 34 ints, 4 defensive TD's...they also only gave up like 7 pts in the entire playoffs...thats unheard of...they just simply wreaked havoc unlike any other defense the league had ever seen then and imo, since. The only knock is that they did it only that 1 year...but considering how dominant they were, u couldnt expect a repeat performance.

The only reason i discount those steelers teams is b/c they were just so stacked everywhere, and midway thru their run in the 70's their identity kind of changed from defense to offense...
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote