View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I am getting so sick and tired of this automated Matt Schaub Response System that has to tell us that Matt is the guy we need but not the QB we deserve.
You know what I'm sick and tired of??

People that hate schaub and kubiak so much so, that they're too stupid to realize that the special teams AND DEFENSE suck too.

HEY DEFENSE... Get off the field v. the Colts in the 4th quarter.

Ya see, there's a difference between fans that can criticize the entire team versus people with personal agendas.