View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #123
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak can’t rely on ‘the system’ he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
There was talk that Peyton would have taken less from Houston. It was the only spot he REALLY wanted to go to so he could stick it to Irsay twice a year. After we rejected him he moved on and the bidding commenced. None of this will ever be confirmed until after he retires Im sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Its already been refuted .... Just put on your and wait a decade or so.

Point blank , Bob Allen gave bad information. Just the media being the media trying to make a mountian out of a molehill .... Do you really believe Pey-Me-A-Ton would leave $10m on the table ?! (thats the difference between Schaub and Manning this year roughly.)

Never waste a controversy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
What I read was from a Denver Broncose beat writer, I just cant remember who but it wasnt Allen. I trust no Houston media types.
So Payless got rejected by the Texans even though he offered himself for cheap.
He then sign with the Broncos for beaucoup money; then he goes on and spill it all to a Broncos beat writer. You know, the Texans could have me for less. I didn't entertain a single offer. I was saving my cherry just for them, but they sent Schaub to chase me away. Next thing I know I'm in Denver with a big check in my hand. You know I don't care for it; the Texans could have had me for less.

Yeah, that sounds about right!
I know I can trust that beat writer better than Bob Allen; I don't even need to know who he is, as long as he's not affiliated with anybody from the Houston media.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote