View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell: Team Captain for Saturday's game

It's really about time that this team really do more to connect with the history of the NFL in Houston and it's long time fans. It was great seeing Bum come out on the field before the playoff game last season. Seeing Earl will only be bigger.

Earl is also a Texans and an Arian Foster fan.

It's too bad the team is tanking and circling the drain though. This really could have been special season however chances are it's going to be remembered as the season of monumental collapse (unless a miracle happens and they turn it back on which rarely happens).

I would say something like I wish Earl would walk over there and kick Kubiak in the nuts however in the last few weeks Kubiak has demonstrated that he has nothing there to kick.

I just hope the team at least shows up for having Earl on the sidelines.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote