View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #13
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blog post where I explain everything and nothing.

Quote:
...to get some answers for my own self because I was sort of angsty in college. Which is a drag for everyone.

Quote:
I donít get on many email lists, but Iíve mentioned before how I like the one done by Chapelwood Churchís Dr. Jim Jackson.
Jim is a great guy -- one of the best of us, imo.

Quote:
Everybody has different ways of dealing with expectations and disappointment. For some, chronic, reflexive complaining is a good defensive mechanism to deal with the reality that 31 teams are losers every year, and that even teams that are very, very good and have great coaching donít win the whole thing. If you are negative, you will likely be right. And joy and belief are for suckers and courting misery.
Spot on.

Steph, easily your best work. I've tweeted and twixted and facebooked it in every way I know how. Great job.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote