View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #21
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Good point. I've never looked that up. I'll see if I can find the stats for that, as I'd like to compare the Bears, Bucs, Steelers and the Ravens. My first guess is that the Ravens or the Bucs had the most. But that's a valid point.

I think the Ravens had the worst offense out of all of those teams though. The Steelers had by far the best players on offense to help the entire team out though.
How in depth are we willing to get here? At some point you have to consider the strength of competition for each team as well.

Stats i've found on espn for 2000 ravens include:

23 ints/26 fumbles recovered for a total of 49 turnovers (holy crap)...however i dunno if that includes special teams fum rec or not.
1 defensive td.

Finding 76 steelers defensive stats from a credible source looks a little harder to find...still looking.