View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #20
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98334 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I dont have a horse in this race and would like to consider myself impartial. I'd offer the better defense didnt just give up the least points to opponents. Defensive scoring and turnovers would have to be a consideration as well since they do and can have a direct impact on the scoreboard. Dont know who's ahead in either of those categories...
Good point. I've never looked that up. I'll see if I can find the stats for that, as I'd like to compare the Bears, Bucs, Steelers and the Ravens. My first guess is that the Ravens or the Bucs had the most. But that's a valid point.

I think the Ravens had the worst offense out of all of those teams though. The Steelers had by far the best players on offense to help the entire team out though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote