View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #118
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
There was talk that Peyton would have taken less from Houston. It was the only spot he REALLY wanted to go to so he could stick it to Irsay twice a year. After we rejected him he moved on and the bidding commenced. None of this will ever be confirmed until after he retires Im sure.
Not 'that' much less from Houston. The Texans still couldn't have afforded him. Admitting anything less is simply disingenous.

At the end of the day, Schaub's lack of production lately comes down to what DocJean (aka CnD) predicted based on his knowledge of Schaub's Linsfranc fracture...

I guess the Texans will have to figure out a way to win in other ways. For example: How about the Texans "D" getting off the field. As I understand it (and I have not re-watched the Colts game), The Colts got the ball with (9:46 left in the 4th). That said, the Texans used their timeouts, but never got the ball back.

Seriously? The Colts got the ball with 9:46 left in the 4th and the Texans never touched the ball again? BTW, the Colts ran out 9:46 of the clock and they're not a prolific rushing team.

I'm not defending Schaub, but at the same time, yeah..... this team has issues!

This team has just as big problems in other phases of the game.