View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #116
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ: The offense is very much broken and Kubiak canít rely on Ďthe systemí he has

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Its already been refuted .... Just put on your and wait a decade or so.

Point blank , Bob Allen gave bad information. Just the media being the media trying to make a mountian out of a molehill .... Do you really believe Pey-Me-A-Ton would leave $10m on the table ?! (thats the difference between Schaub and Manning this year roughly.)

Never waste a controversy.
I was just as frustrated as anybody that we didn't at least "try" to get Manning, but I know that we didn't have the chance financially, so it's a moot point really. Way to many moves they would have been able to make personel wise to free up the cap space. Also, Rick Smith is incapable of being able to accomplish that regardless of how hard he could try. When it comes to blockbuster moves, Rick Smith is way to conservative to ever go after a blockbuster deal like that with full force.

I don't know why people keep bringing up Manning. It doesn't matter now any way. We have what we have. Might as well discuss what we can do going forward as opposed to these mental masturbation arguments of how we could have landed Manning.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote