View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Presser: Caldwell and Dobbins Gametime Decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
McClain: Your thoughts on the Bengals this Saturday and your chances of winning?

Kubiak: Well John they're a tough team and they've got some great kids. Marvin does a great job of coaching them up, but you know ultimately it's on me John.

McClain: Uh..what's on you coach?

Kubiak: Oh I'm sorry. I thought we lost the game already.
LMAO!

Buh-rilliant! OMG I laughed so hard. My neglected kids were just asking me why I am laughing so hard. LOL!

Oh boy, that was good. Rep your way if it lets me. I seriously thought you had pasted REAL presser comments until the punchline. Damn man.