View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock with a QB to develop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
1) Dion Jordan, OLB

2) Kyle Long, OT

3) Zac Dysert, QB

3) Daniel McCullers, NT

4) DJ Swearinger, FS

5) Kenjon Barner, RB

5) Johnny Adams, CB

6) Manase Foketi, OT/OG

7) Zach Zudfeld, TE
I'd jump at this one. Dysert prolly gone but if there would be good selection. Swearinger looked good recently. McCullers would need to drop signifcantly imo as did Brooks across th eline but he cannot be worse than Cody. I'd start Mitchell and get Mc in as much as possible. You don't have a WR but I have argued we may go with what we have. I just don't get the fascination with Long other than bloodlines.