View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #17
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre says it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up
I have an issue with your post. Its not that I disagree with your conclusion, because I dont, it's just that hot dogs should never be used as a measuring stick for leadership skills...