View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #68
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

All you younger guys were predicting the win over the Colts due to your raw emotions.

I got news for you all: After this season, you'll learn that nothing is done until it's done. And even then, Goodell might find a way to UN-do it.

I was wild-eyed and high on life, too, but guys like Hervoyel and Lucky and Thorn and many more, ahem "seasoned" veterans, intervened into my message board life a few seasons ago...back during the final year of David Carr.

Through multiple sessions of therapy, they helped me overcome Houston Pro Football Over-Excitement Syndrome.

You still HOPE, don't get me wrong, but you have a reserve of rational thought left in your mind...a protective cocoon of sanity that reminds you that you, yes YOU!, are rooting for a Houston pro football team. And then instinct kicks in.