View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #16
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre says it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I hope he really said that to his teammates.
Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up