View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #98
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

I guess I look at it a little different than some of you guys. I just take one game at a time,, and try to keep it simple. I celebrate when we win, get irritated and pi*sed off when we lose, and then move on to the next game.. For me, we have had a successful season. I've watched some damn good football, watched us win games we probably should have lost, lose some, well two, we should have won, and watched one of the BEST defensive players to ever play the game set records for our team, as well as a resurgent of one of the best WR to ever set foot on a football field, and they BOTH belong to US, as well as a pretty good RB!! It's been an entertaining season for me, and that's what I pay for. SURE, I want it to continue through Feb, but, I don't regret one dime I've spent thus far on my team.

I have a competitive spirit, and that makes me continue to believe we can pull off four more wins. If I can't make myself believe that, then I don't need to be spending so much damn money on a game thats so unpredictable. Our boys let us down the past couple weeks. We're all disappointed, angry, sad, hesitant to believe in them, blaaa, blaaaa, blaaa! It didn't work out the way it should, but, it's time to move on. If we have one more game or four, we're better off than the Cowgirls and Titties, who are sitting at home wishing they were in our shoes!! I'm in the mood to celebrate ONE more win, ONE game at a time, until it's all over!!

PLUS!! I'm just not ready to give up my dream of a Texan/Niner SB!! I can hold on to that for at least 3 more days, maybe more!! It's my dream dammit, and I'm not ready for it to end!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote