View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #76
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
& some of them have been doozies. The one against Brandon Harris vs Reggie Wayne..... c'mon, Reggie pushed him out of the way, BH was holding on for dear life. Had he not fought back, he'd have been on the ground & I doubt the ref would have called it.

That last one against Kj, he's got a step on the receiver, going for the ball. The receiver grabs his shoulder & pulls him back. Kj puts his hands up so the refs see him & they throw the flag on Kj... I couldn't believe that.

Same thing with LeStar Jean getting called for the Offensive PI. That was ridiculous.
Well, before pushing him out, Wayne grabbed and pulled Brandon Harris in, toward him, all the while hiding it from the back judge.

I detest watching the grin on Wayne's face as he fled the crime scene just as I watched the grin on Luck's face when he walked back out onto the field after that blown fumble call.

They knew they got away with favorable calls; there's no other way to explain their reaction.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote