View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #96
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

I'm not a buyer of the 12-4 argument. The best lil' regular season team ever guys! Bag that. I'll base my ideas of their success on their post season record, starting with the Bengals. Yeah, 12-4 and HFA and all that noise, it's called the past and we ain't livin' in it. This ain't 1993, ain't the Oilers, ain't a bunch of regular season games. This is a big game and the Texans have thoroughly proven themselves unworthy of big games. All said, "if only Matt Schaub was healthy, that's a super bowl team" and what do we have now? Matt Schaub and that gigantic monkey on his back. A loss here is devastating. One win and one loss is equally troubling, to me indicating this team has hit it's peak. The least likely scenario by all accounts is them making even the AFC championship game. For me, it's probably a loss in the AFC game that is my minimum level of accepting the season as successful. If having Schaub would've put that team over the Ravens last year, what would be wrong in expecting the same thing this year....when they have Schaub???

I'm rooting for my team all the way but the last couple burns went deep. There was no way the Jags had a chance. Or the Lions. Vikings....Colts....and now people think we're about to go beat a Bengals team that's on the rise?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote