View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre says it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
This game is a game that Houston added to their playoff schedule by losing their last 2. The players should be enjoying the weekend off watching to see who is coming to their house. Instead they have to play the Bengals to get a chance to play the Patriots on the road with Gronk back. Its just hard to get excited at all about this game knowing that because of the way this Texans team played at the end of the season they put theirselves in such a gigantic hole that is near impossible to climb out. On top of that they gave our old nemesis Peyton and his Broncos a huge gift. And as a bonus they go ahead a give Tom Brady and the Patriots the #2 seed. Yep, that would be the NFL in Houston.

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say. I don't care about this Bengals game either. Beating them proves nothing. Show us what you can do on the road against the Patriots and then the Broncos. Then talk.
really good post

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote