View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Just a possible observation..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What I know is that the Texans were really good in the penalty department for a long time (despite the blocks in the back on ST), but the calls went 999 degrees around in December.
& some of them have been doozies. The one against Brandon Harris vs Reggie Wayne..... c'mon, Reggie pushed him out of the way, BH was holding on for dear life. Had he not fought back, he'd have been on the ground & I doubt the ref would have called it.

That last one against Kj, he's got a step on the receiver, going for the ball. The receiver grabs his shoulder & pulls him back. Kj puts his hands up so the refs see him & they throw the flag on Kj... I couldn't believe that.

Same thing with LeStar Jean getting called for the Offensive PI. That was ridiculous.