View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #37
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What will it take to make you feel better about this team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What will it take for me to feel better about this team?

Probably a quaalude chased with a 7&7.

But then again, everything tends to be pretty cool at that point.

I'm so severely pissed right now, STILL, that I could give a rat's ass about this game. In fact, they will have done us a bigger disservice by winning and then cratering in Foxborough next week. They're delaying our "moving on" moment.

I'm serious, too. No hyperbole. 112 days until the next meaningful Texans event.
Not often I agree with you GP, but I'm with you 100% on this one. I don't want to even watch the game, but the wife just told me she'll be pissed if I don't watch it with her.

Quaaludes? Oh YEAH!!
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote