View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: No matter what happens Saturday, it's been a very Successful Year for the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm not upset. My world centers around facts. Homers don't need such things so you should feel fine about the whole thing. I'm still pulling for the good guys though.
It's a matter of which facts you want to believe & what you think they mean.

Losing last Sunday does not mean we'll lose this coming Saturday. I don't think this is the kind of team that would lose 3 in a row. Haven't done it all year. (another one of those fact thingies)